- Green Tea
- Firebelly Tea
Organic Jasmine Green Tea | Makes 30-35 Cups
Fragrant jasmine green tea. Refreshing, slightly floral and utterly classic.
HOW TO STEEP
- Add 1 tbsp. of Flower Power to your Firebelly Tea Infuser . Note: If you pre-warm your infuser with hot water (then discard the hot water), you'll get a more fragrant cup.
- Pour warm water (75˚C/170˚F) over your leaves . Note: Don’t pour boiling water over green tea, it will come out bitter. Let the water cool a bit before.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes . Note: To get the best taste, opt for a shorter steep. All the caffeine and flavour you need will come through in the first few minutes. A longer steep will leave you with a bitter cup.
- Remove your infuser and enjoy the perfect cup
- Follow all of the HOT steps but use 2 tsps. instead
- Pour over ice